From time to time I create various Perl-driven tools that I find useful for one reason or another. As an aid to discovery they're linked below.
- Regular Expression Tester (A simple tool for testing/developing regexes)
- HTTP Header Viewer (See what the server is really sending back)
- User Agent String Viewer (also available at http://kwz.me/hW)
- IRI canonicalization tool (an implementation of IRI canonicalization as defined in POWDER: Grouping of Resources
- Skype Scribe (a tool that turns Skype IM chat sessions into formatted meeting minutes, based heavily on the system used by W3C to generate minutes from the IRC log).
- Doctype and Viewport Tester (a tool for testing the effect of different doctype and viewport declarations).